India's golden triangle is a tourist circuit which connects the national capital Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. The Golden Triangle is so called because of the triangular shape formed by the locations of New Delhi, Agra and Rajasthan on a map.
Red Fox Hotel Delhi Airport / Similar, New Delhi For 01 Night
Optimum Tara Palace @ Taj / Similar, Agra For 01 Night
Red Fox Hotel Jaipur / Similar, Jaipur , For 02 Night
Upon arrival at Delhi airport you are transferred to your hotel. Today enjoy a city tour of Delhi. Visit Raj Ghat, drive past Jama Masjid and the Red Fort. Time permitting, shop in the local market of Chandni Chowk. In the afternoon visit Qutub Minar, Akshardham temple, India Gate and the Lotus Temple. During your tour drive past the President's House, Parliament House and the Government Secretariat Buildings. Overnight stay at hotel.
Today your journey continues to another historical and romantic city of Agra. Enroute visit Sikandara - the mausoleum of Emperor Akbar. Thereafter proceed to visit Taj Mahal built by Mughal Emperor Shahjehan in 1630 for his beloved Queen Mumtaz Mahal. Continue the tour visiting the Agra Fort containing the Royal residential palaces, the Halls of Public and Private Audience and beautiful gardens. Overnight stay at hotel.
Jaipur 2 Nights
This morning proceed to the Pink City of Jaipur. Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri - once the capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar. On arrival at Jaipur, check into your hotel. The rest of the day is free to explore this vibrant and colourful city.
This morning, you will proceed on a visit to the ancient capital of the Kachhawaha Rajputs, Amber. (Pay directly for your Elephant ride or for the Jeep ride up the fort). Enroute enjoy a photo-stop at Hawa Mahal - the palace of wind. Later visit the City Palace and the apartment housing museums with an array of textiles, costumes, arms, weapons and paintings and finally visit Jantar-Mantar, the observatory built by Maharaja Jai Singh-II.
Today you are transferred to Delhi Â airport for your return flight home .
- Accommodation in hotels as per itinerary.
- Meals on CP (Breakfast) basis.
- Return airport/station transfers.
- sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare/Train fare.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to the amusement parks & boating charges.
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels, tips, insurance, beverages, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by the factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, road blocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances, etc…