Himachal Pradesh is a northern Indian state in the Himalayas. It's home to scenic mountain towns and resorts such as Dalhousie. Host to the Dalai Lama, Himachal Pradesh has a strong Tibetan presence. This is reflected in its Buddhist temples and monasteries, as well as its vibrant Tibetan New Year celebrations. The region is also well known for its trekking, climbing and skiing areas.
Delhi : Hotel Redfox including Breakfast
Shimla : Hotel King Palace including Breakfast & Dinner
Manali : Hotel Monal including Breakfast & Dinner
Amritsar : Downtown Suites including Breakfast
Pickup from Delhi proceed to Local Sightseeing like Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple, Red Fort, Rajghat, Akshardham Temple, India Gate & Rashtrapati Bhawan from Outside. Night Stay in Delhi.
Delhi to Shimla via Pinjore Garden & evening on Mall Road.
Shimla Local Sightseeing like Kufri, Adventure Park, Jaku Temple
Shimla to Manali via Shri Manikaran Sahib, Kasol, River Rafting & Paragliding Point
Full Day Sightseeing to Rohtang Pass (By Local Union Taxi) or Solang Valley with us.
Local Manali Sightseeing to Him Valley Visit, Hadimba Temple, Vashisht Temple, Monestary & Mall Road
Manali to Amritsar via Wagha Border, later darshan to Mini Vaishno Devi Ji Temple. Night Stay in Amritsar.
Amritsar Local Sightseeing Early Morning of Golden Temple & Jalianwala Bagh. Later proceed back to Delhi for Onward Journey.
- Stay on Twin Sharing basis in a Hotel for 07 Nights.
- 07 Breakfast & 05 Dinner as per Hotel Menu.
- Vehicle Charges for Delhi – Shimla – Manali – Delhi with mentioned Sightseeing’s.
- Driver Charges, Tolltax, State Entry Tax & Parking Charges.
- 02Pack of 12 Water Bottles (1Ltr.) & 03Pack of 10 Juices (Tetra Pack).
- Rohtang Pass Sightseeing is not Included.
- Cost for Paragliding & River Rafting.
- AC/Heater will be Switched Off in Hills.
- AC/Heater in Room will be Charged extra (If Required).
- Above prices are not valid for Festive Season, Long Weekend, Christmas or New Year Holidays.
Rate are valid till 15th Sep, 2019.
Seasonal Surcharge or Supplement such as Diwali, New year, festival and long weekend or any other event surcharges are not included, will be charged extra.