Purulia district is one of the twenty three districts of West Bengal state in Eastern India. The city of Purulia is the administrative headquarters of the district.
Hotel In Purulia - Purulia Inn / Akash Ganga / Similar
Morning drive to Purulia, the land of Red Soil. Purulia’s attractions centre around its hills, forests as well lake and its archaeological excavations and the relics of ancient buildings and temples. It offers a lot for nature lovers. On arrival check into your hotel. Later in the afternoon visit Subhas Park, a beautiful garden in the town and Science Meseum. Rest of the evening is at leisure. Overnight stay at Purulia.
Today after breakfast proceed to Ayodhya Hill (700 mtr), known as the nursery of the rock climbing. But what cast the mesmerizing spells are its streams and waterfalls. Visit the Ayodhya Hill Top, Upper Dam and Lower Dam, Baghmundi forest and Charidah village which is famous for Chhau dance artists and its performing mask. Also visit the beautiful Kairabera Dam and Murguma two beautiful villages, surrounded by deep forest and hung lakes around make them nature lover’s delight. Later drive back to your hotel. Overnight at Purulia.
After breakfast proceed to explore beautiful Garpanchakot situated at the foothills of Panchet Hills. Visit the famous Panchet Dam on River Damodar. You will find the ruins of an old temple here. Later drive to Baranti a small tribal village, quiet and scenic place. There is a 2 km long beautiful dam, located between two small hillocks, Muradi Hill and Baranti Hill. On the way back visit Joychandi Hill which is a major attraction for rock climbing. Later in the evening drive back to your hotel. Overnight at Purulia.
In the morning after breakfast drive back to Kolkata with sweet memories to transfer to airport or railway station.
Note : It is advisable to arrive Kolkata one day earlier or reach by early morning flight/train latest by 8 AM to start your tour and book your departure train/flight during evening only after 6 PM.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan (as per mentioned above).
- Exclusive AC Vehicle for transfers & sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.