Puri is a city and a Municipality in the state of Odisha in eastern India. It is the district headquarters of Puri district and is situated on the Bay of Bengal, 60 kilometres south of the state capital of Bhubaneswar.
Bhubaneswar is an ancient city in India’s eastern state of Odisha, formerly Orissa. Many temples built from sandstone are dotted around Bindu Sagar Lake in the old city, including the 11th-century Hindu Lingaraja Temple. Outside Rajarani Temple are sculpted figures of the guardians of the 8 cardinal and ordinal directions. Jain antiques, weaponry and indigenous pattachitra paintings fill the Odisha State Museum.
Gopalpur is a town and a Notified Area Council on the Bay of Bengal coast in Ganjam district in the southern part of Odisha, India. Once a commercial port, it is now a famous sea beach and tourist destination around 15 km from Berhampur.
Hotel in Puri - Sagar Kanya / Naren Palace (Dlx) / Swarna Villa / Similar
Hotel in Gopalpur- Swosti Palm Beach Resort (Dlx)/ Similar
Hotel in Bhubaneswar - Grand Central / Presidency / Miland Palace /Similar
Meet & greet on arrival at Bhubaneswar Airport / Railway Station & transfer to Puri. On arrival Check-in to hotel. Rest of the day free for own activities. Overnight stay will be at Puri.
In the morning visit the Lord Jagannath Temple built in 15th Century AD and crowned with Vishnu’s wheel & flag dominate the landscape at Puri and also visit the famous Sun Temple at Konark and enjoy the serenity of Chandrabhaga beach nearby. In the afternoon, you can enjoy long stretch of golden beach, shallow enough to walk out a long distance, with superb surf. Evening free for shopping at Sea side where you can get some unique ornaments & showpieces made by Shell. Overnight stay will be at Puri.
After breakfast Check-out and transfer to Gopalpur. On the way visit Chilika Lake. Evening arrive Gopalpur, Check-in at hotel. Overnight stay will be at Gopalpur.
After breakfast enjoy on the sea beach. Afternoon free for leisure. Overnight stay will be at Gopalpur.
After Breakfast Check-out and transfer to Bhubaneswar. On arrival Check-in to hotel. Evening free at leisure. Overnight stay will be at Bhubaneswar.
After breakfast visit Khandagiri, Udaygiri, Lingraj Temple & Nandan Kanan. Evening you can enjoy shopping at Ekaamra Haat buying local handicrafts and other goodies. Overnight stay will be at Bhubaneswar.
After breakfast Check-out from hotel, transfer to Airport / Railway Station for your onward journey.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan (as per mentioned above).
- Exclusive A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.