Darjeeling is a town in India's West Bengal state, in the Himalayan foothills. Once a summer resort for the British Raj elite, it remains the terminus of the narrow-gauge Darjeeling Himalayan Railway, or “Toy Train,” completed in 1881. It's famed for the distinctive black tea grown on plantations that dot its surrounding slopes. Its backdrop is Mt. Kanchenjunga, among the world’s highest peaks.
Hotel Name – Hotel Chitrakoot in Gangtok
Hotel Name – Hotel Pelling in Gangtok
Arrive in Gangtok and rest at hotel.
Arrived on Lachung night stay.
Visit Yumthang Vally, zero point.
Visit Gurudomber lake
Tsangu Lake and Baba Mandir, Nathula.
Gangtok local sightseeing 10 points.
Arrived at pelling and nightstay
All local sightseeing at Pelling
Departure for Siliguri after Breakfast.
- All transfers as per itinerary by vehicles.
- All sightseeing tours as per itinerary.
- All Accommodation as per itinerary.
- Representative for assistance on all arrival and departure transfers.
- All applicable government taxes.
- Food, hotel and breakfast.
- No Airfare or Trainfare.
- Items of personal nature such as bar bills, telephone calls, laundry, extra mileage etc.
- Liability for or against accidents, loss/theft of goods, loss of life etc.
- Personal insurance, evacuation and medical expenses.
- Expenses arising due to cancellation of flights, strikes etc or any unforeseen uncertainties beyond the control of TTP.
- No entry fee for any park or visiting places.
- Any item not mentioned in above: "The cost includes".
Rate are valid till 15th Sep, 2019.
Seasonal Surcharge or Supplement such as Diwali, New year, festival and long weekend or any other event surcharges are not included, will be charged extra.