Goa is a state in western India with coastlines stretching along the Arabian Sea. Its long history as a Portuguese colony prior to 1961 is evident in its preserved 17th-century churches and the area’s tropical spice plantations. Goa is also known for its beaches, ranging from popular stretches at Baga and Palolem to those in laid-back fishing villages such as Agonda.
Hotel Name –La Gulls Court/Similar
On reaching Goa airport, meet our representative who will take you to the
Hotel. On completing the check-in formalities, take some rest for the day.
In the evening, you can go to enjoy a stroll around the hotel near beach.
Stay overnight at the hotel.
Meals : Dinner
After having your breakfast,visit Coco Beach situated at the mouth of
the Nerul River on the Mandovi Estuary and famous Aguada Fort. Next comes
the exquisite Mayem Lake which nestles sparkling silver among low forested
hills.The tour halts for lunch here. Then tour covers Vagator Beach, Anjuna
Beach, Calangute Beach & Panaji Handicrafts Emporium. Stay overnight at the
Meals : Breakfast & Dinner
After having your breakfast, we move towards South Goa. This tour takes
you to Old Goa Churches- Basilica of Bom Jesus, Se Cathedral. The tour
continues to the temples of Shri Manguesh at Priol, Lunch halt at
Farmagudi,Shri Shantadurga Temple at Kavlem, Ancestral Goa( Big Foot) at
Loutolim, Colva Beach and Miramar Beach. After the long sightseeing tour of
South Goa, head back to the hotel. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Meals : Breakfast & Dinner
This is the last day of the Goa tour. Munch some delicious breakfast and
then check out of the hotel. Start driving towards the airport and on
reaching, board your flight to home.
Meals : Breakfast
- Welcome Non- alcoholic drink on arrival at Hotel.
- Accommodation for 4 days & 3 nights in well-appointed air conditioned Deluxe room with LCD, in room safe, tea-coffee maker, mini fridge.
- Daily breakfast and dinner at hotel for each person at hotel.
- AC transfers from Airport/Railway station/Bus stand between 7 am to 7
- pm (Rs.800/- extra one way from Madgaon Railway Station /Early morning or
- late night transfers)
- One half day North Goa sightseeing
- One half day South Goa sightseeing
- Children below 5 years will be complimentary on parents bed sharing.
- Usage of the swimming pool ( with proper swim wear )
- Any air or train tickets
- Any meals other than specified in inclusions
- Personal expenses such as tips, porter age, telephone calls, etc
- urcharge will be applicable on particular events, festival & fairs
- 5% gst
Rate are valid till 15th Sep, 2019.
Seasonal Surcharge or Supplement such as Diwali, New year, festival and long weekend or any other event surcharges are not included, will be charged extra.
The most suitable to visit Goa is from the month of October to March as the climate is moderate and pleasant too. The temperature in winter ranges from 15 - 30 degree Celsius.
One can hit the local markets to shop in Goa. Apart from this, you can visit- Anjuna Flea Market, famous for handicrafts, souvenirs, jewellery, bags and spices or the Mapusa Friday Market, famous for spices, handicrafts and clothes.
The best time to visit Dudhsagar Falls is considered to be towards the end of October when the monsoons end.
It’s a place for all types of people and surely it won’t disappoint you. There is something or the other to do here for everybody.