The Sundarbans is a vast forest in the coastal region of the Bay of Bengal. Located in the delta region of Padma, Meghna and Brahmaputra river basins, this unique forest extends across Khulna, Satkhira, Bagerhat districts of Bangladesh and South 24 Parganas, North 24 Parganas districts of West Bengal, India.
Hotel In Sundarban - S2 / Mangrove Retreat / United 21 / Suranjana / Similar
Early morning start from kolkata and Proceed to Godkhali through the rural villages of Bengal. From Gothkhali depart by Boat to Sajnekhali - one of the entry points of Sundarban National Park. After noon cruise through Jatirampur Bird Sactuary to enjoy the beautiful sunset. Overnight stay at Sundarban.
After breakfast at hotel (or breakfast on boat during cruise) visit Sajnekhali watch tower. Later enjoy a thrilling boat cruise inside Bonobibi Bharani (narrow creek) and dense mangrove forest through numerous rivers while visiting Do-banki Watch Tower where the canopy walk inside the forest sends chill down your body (experience the life in which caged animals live in, while getting an all around view of the forest). Also visit the Spotted Deer Rehabilitation Centre. After which we cruise through Matla Sea Face (the point from where Bay of Bengal can be seen) cruising back through the 5 river junction - to Pitchkhali. (Lunch on Boat during Cruise). Evening back to resort & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Sundarban.
After breakfast visit to Sudhanyakhali Watch Tower and cruise through rivers and Narrow creeks of Pitchkhali- Sarakkhali - Sudhanyokhali and enjoy a panoramic view from Watch Tower. Later cruise around the Islands of the Sunderban Tiger Project Area. After lunch (Lunch on Boat during Cruise) departure for Gothkhali by boat. Arrival at GothKhali and departure for Kolkata by road.
Note : It is advisable to arrive Kolkata one day earlier or reach by early morning flight/train latest by 10 AM to start your Sunderban tour and book your departure train/flight during evening only after 6 PM.
- Accommodation (AC Room) on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan (as per mentioned above).
- Exclusive AC Vehicle for transfers & sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Non AC Cruise only in Motor Boat in the Creeks & Forests.
- Service of trained local Guide at Sundarban.
- Entry Fees for Watchtowers.
- Forest Entry permits.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, still & video camera fees, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage, etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Folk dance or any cultural programme.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.