Uttarakhand, a state in northern India crossed by the Himalayas, is known for its Hindu pilgrimage sites. Rishikesh, a major centre for yoga study, was made famous by the Beatles’ 1968 visit. The city hosts the evening Ganga Aarti, a spiritual gathering on the sacred Ganges River. The state's forested Jim Corbett National Park shelters Bengal tigers and other native wildlife.
Hotel Vishnu Palace / Similar, Mussoorie For 02 Nights
Sterling Corbett / Similar, Corbett For 02 Nights
Today your driver will pick you from your home/hotel in Delhi (or from the airport/railway station) and drive you to Mussoorie. After you have checked-in to your hotel, spend the evening as you please.
Take a sightseeing tour in and around Mussoorie today. Visit Mussoorie Lake, Lake Mist and Kempty Falls. You can also visit Jwalaji Temple on the way to Kempty falls, but please note it involves a fair amount of walking/hiking and may not be suitable for all.
Depart for Corbett in the morning today, and check in. The evening is at leisure.
Spend the day in Corbett. You may wish to opt for a jungle safari.
Note: Jungle Safari is an added activity and if removed then your day will be at Leisure.
Check out in the morning for the drive back to Delhi. On reaching Delhi you will be dropped at your hotel/residence or at the airport/railway station as per your onward plans.
- Accommodation in hotels as per itinerary.
- Meals on CP (Breakfast) basis.
- Return airport/station transfers .
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare/Train fare.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to the amusement parks & boating charges.
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels, tips, insurance, beverages, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by the factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, road blocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances, etc…
Rate are valid till 15th Sep, 2019.
Seasonal Surcharge or Supplement such as Diwali, New year, festival and long weekend or any other event surcharges are not included, will be charged extra.