Mayapur is a holy city located on the banks of the Ganges river, at the point of its confluence with the Jalangi, near Nabadwip, West Bengal, India, 130 km north of Kolkata.
Hotel In Mayapur - Iskcon Mayapur (AC Dlx.) / Similar
Morning start for Mayapur which is basically a spiritual and religious place as well as one of the best places to relax and rejuvenate oneself from the maddening crowd of the city. With a calm and satisfying climate. It is the land of golden avatar. It is surrounded by the nine Islands and Mayapur itself is situated on the Island named Antardwip the beautiful place covered by the river Ganges and green paddy lands. In 1970, His Divine Grace Bhaktivedanta Swami Srila Prabhupada began the Mayapur project where Sir Chaitanya Mahaprabhu – the incarnation of Sri Krishna appeared 500 years ago and started the Hare Krishna movement. Later Srila Prabhupada planned the spiritual city a place of wonderful, spiritual culture and education and which can inspire people to take part in Krishna consciousness. On arrival check into the guest house inside the ISKCON Mayapur campus. Later visit temple of Srila Prabhupada Samadhi Mandir and museum, Sri Radha Madhava, Panchatattva and Narsimha Deva, Chaitanya Leela exhibition, Goshala, Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu Janmasthana, and 24 hours Bhajan Kutir etc. Evening you can enjoy an exotic boat ride (Optional by your own) in the Ganges river, to witness beautiful sunsets over the river. You can also witness where river Jalangi meets the river Ganges and one can also see the difference in the colour of the two rivers. Back to guest house. Overnight stay at Mayapur.
Early morning Mangla Aarthi Darshan. After breakfast check out from Mayapur and transfer to Kolkata on the way visit Ghurni is a small place famous for its clay dolls which is located near Krishnanagar. On arrival at Kolkata drop to Airport / Railway Station for onwards journey.
Note : It is advisable to arrive Kolkata one day earlier or reach by early morning flight/train latest by 10 AM to start your tour and book your departure train/flight during evening only after 6 PM.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan (as per mentioned above).
- Exclusive AC Vehicle for transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, boat ride other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.