USA Network is an American basic cable and satellite television channel that is owned by the NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment Group division of NBCUniversal, itself a subsidiary of Comcast.
2 nts at Sheraton at the Falls in Niagara.
2 nts at Key Bridge Marriott in Washington DC.
2 nts at Marriott Marquis in New York.
1 nt at Monte Carlo Inn or similar in Toronto.
1 nt at Hilton Niagara Falls or Marriot on the Falls or similar in Niagara.
1 nt at Crowne Plaza Gatineau Ottawa or similar in Ottawa.
2 nts at Sheraton Montreal Airport or similar in Montreal.
Welcome to Bufflao. On arrival transfer from airport to hotel on own and check-in. (Check-in time is after 1500 hours). Overnight in Niagara. (D)
Today, we take a boat tour on the ‘Maid of the Mist’ through crashing waters into the heart of the mighty Horseshoe Falls. (Due to weather conditions, the ‘Maid of the Mist’ operates only from the last week of May. Tours visiting Niagara before the last week of May get a ride on the View Mobile Tram). We then visit the Cave of the Winds from the American side - during which an elevator ride takes us deep into the Niagara Gorge. Later enjoy some free time at the Falls. Today, also shop to your hearts content at the Fashion Outlet Mall. Overnight in Niagara. (B, L, D)
Today, we check out and drive to Washington DC. En-route visit the Hershey’s Chocolate World. Overnight in Washington DC. (B, L, D)
Today, we proceed on a guided tour of Washington DC. See the Lincoln Memorial, the Korean Memorial and Capitol Hill. We also view the White House, home of the US President. (Due to security reasons permission to enter or go near the White House is n ot g ranted). V isit t o N ational A ir a nd S pace M useum t o view aircraft models and displays like the Wright Brothers’ first aircraft. Later, visit the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History. Tonight on your ‘Washington Monuments by Night’ tour to see the spectacular monuments lit up. Overnight in Washington DC. (B, L, D)
Today, we drive to Philadelphia, for an orientation tour of the city. We view the Liberty Bell - one of the most recognized symbols of American freedom and much more. Next, we drive to New York and proceed on a guided city tour of the Big Apple. We see the New York Stock Exchange and enjoy a photo opportunity in front of the famous Charging Bull. We view well known sights such as 5th Avenue, Rockefeller Center, the United Nations Building and New York’s lungs - the beautiful Central Park. We also stop at the 9/11 Memorial Museum, earlier the World Trade Centre, to pay homage to the hundreds of innocent lives lost in the World Trade Centre bombing. Overnight in New York. (B, D)
Today, we drive to Battery Park and take a ferry to Liberty Island to see the Statue of Liberty - the famous American icon of freedom. Later, we visit One World Trade Center, the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere. In the evening, you have free time to enjoy the glitz of the Big Apple, browse through New York’s famed Times Square. Overnight in New York. (B, L, D)
Welcome to Toronto - the cultural, entertainment and financial capital of Canada. You will be met by your Tour Manager / Local Representative and taken you to your hotel (Check-in time is after 3.00pm). The evening is free to explore the city on your own. Overnight in Toronto. (D)
Today, we go on a guided city tour of Toronto. See distinctive landmarks such as the City Hall, Queens Park, Chinatown, Toronto Harbour and the University of Toronto. We visit CN Tower - the world’s tallest freestanding structure on land. Later, we drive to Niagara, where we take the ‘Hornblower Cruise’ to get a close-up experience of the magnificent Niagara Falls. (Due to weather conditions, the ‘Hornblower Cruise’ operates only from the last week of May). Next, we visit the Skylon Tower, the most famous landmark next to the Falls which is the tallest structure that overlooks falls, both from the American and the Canadian side. Overnight in Niagara. (B, D)
Today, we drive to Kingston to enjoy the beautiful ‘1000 Islands Cruise’, during which we see many historical and scenic attractions and the majestic architecture of Boldt Castle. Later we drive to Ottawa - Canada’s national capital. Overnight in Ottawa. (B, D)
Today, we proceed on a orientation tour of Ottawa. This tour takes us around a number of famous landmarks like the Parliament Hill, residence of the Prime Minister and Rideau Canal, the waterway that links the lakes and rivers between Ottawa and Kingston. Later we drive to Montreal and go on a city tour, during which we go around Old Port in the historic old Montreal area and visit the Notre Dame Basilica. We makea photo stop at St. Joseph Oratory and then visit Mount Royal Park, landscaped by Frederick Law Olmsted, best known for his work in New York’s Central Park. Overnight in Montreal. (B, D)
Today, we proceed on our full-day excursion to Quebec City, the provincial capital, we drive through the Upper and Lower Towns and see the Parliament Buildings, the Plains of Abraham, the Citadel, Chateau Frontenac, the Place d’Armes and Quebec National Assembly. Later, we drive to see the Montmorency Falls - 30 meters higher than the famous Niagara Falls. We then travel back to Montreal. Overnight in Montreal. (B, D)
Today, we drive to the airport for your flight home. It’s time to say goodbye to all the new friends you have made. We hope you take back many wonderful memories of your holiday. Do write and tell us how you enjoyed your tour and give us your suggestions. (B)
- Airport taxes as per the routing of the tour.
- Cost of the Visas needed to participate in the tour.
- Porterage of 1 bag per person at all the hotel for Premium tours only.
- Accommodation at the hotels mentioned or similar.
- Meals, coach tours, transfers, entrance fees, sightseeing and surface transportation as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of our Tour Manager or Local Representatives. (Subject to minimum 20 full-paying passengers travelling together).
- Handling fees charged by the airlines for travel within USA and Canada - 1 check in baggage per person.
- Cost of Overseas Travel Insurance policy valid for the tour. (Passengers above 60 years of age will have to pay the actual difference of the insurance premium)
- Any increase in the air fare, fuel surcharge and taxes charged by the airlines on your air ticket (calculated at 3rd October, 2018 rates).
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangement which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from route of your air ticket.
- Cost of the Suggested Excursions.
- Laundry, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- Porterage of 1 bag per person at all the hotel for Value & Cost Saver tours only.
- Mandatory tips of USD 3 per person per day for Coach drivers, Guides etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘What your Tour Price includes’ box.
- Taxes as applicable to be paid extra on the total tour price.
Rate are valid till 15th Sep, 2019.
Seasonal Surcharge or Supplement such as Diwali, New year, festival and long weekend or any other event surcharges are not included, will be charged extra.