USA Network is an American basic cable and satellite television channel that is owned by the NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment Group division of NBCUniversal, itself a subsidiary of Comcast.
Enjoy an American Buffet Breakfast
Choose from a variety of breads, jams, eggs, cereals, fruits, juices, milk, tea and coffee.
Enjoy Indian Breakfast in Las Vegas.
Enjoy Veg. / Non-veg. / Jain Meals at Indian Restaurants.
Enjoy local Vegetarian / Non-veg. Lunches in select cities.
Welcome to Miami - an international city of Florida’s SouthernTip. On arrival at Miami International Airport, your Tour Manager / Local Representative will be waiting outside the customs area to welcome you and take you to your hotel. The evening is free to enjoy the Magical city of Miami on your own. Overnight at the hotel in Miami. (D)
Today, proceed on a guided city tour of Miami. See the Little Havana and Calle Ocho, Coconut Grove, Brickell Avenue and much more. You also get the opportunity to stroll along the famous Miami Beach. Later Visit Everglades National Park- 3rd Largest National Park in United States. It Protests the southersn 20 percent of the original Everglades in Florida. The Park is the Largest Tropical Wilderness in the United states. Overnight at the hotel in Miami. (B, D)
Today, we check out of the hotel and fly to Cancun. On arrival we check into the hotel and the rest of the day is free for you to explore this beach paradise on your own. Overnight at the hotel in Cancun. (B, D)
Today, we proceed on a day trip to Chechen Itza, which means “at the mouth of the well of Itza”. The Kukulkan Pyramid in Chichen-Itza which known as “El Castillo” (the castle), is one of the new seven wonders of the world. Apart from the Kukulkan Pyramid, in Chichen Itza there many other archaeological sites to visit, all carrying traces from Mayan Culture in many ways. Overnight at the hotel in Cancun. (B, D)
Today, proceed on an excursion to Cozumel, a popular cruise
ship port of call famed for its scuba diving. Enjoy an orientation
tour of the Island. Overnight at the hotel in Cancun. (B, D)
Today, we check out of the hotel and fl y to Mexico City. Upon arrival, check into the hotel. The evening is free for your to experience the city on own. Overnight at the hotel in Mexico City. (B, D)
Today, proceed on a guided city tour of Mexico City. You will see the famous landmarks such as the Great Aztec Temple, Metropolitan Cathedral and Palacio Nacional. See the murals of Mexico’s greatest artist, Diego Rivera. These colorful murals cover Mexico’s pre-Columbian Indian history, the colonial period and the Revolution. We then proceed to the archeological site of Teotihuacan, which is one of the most impressive sites of the Aztec World. You will have a chance to see the complexities of Aztec treasures, climb the magnifi cent Pyramids of the Sun and the Moon. Also see the Butterfl ies Temple, the Avenue of the Dead, and the Temple of Quetzalcoatl. Overnight at the hotel in Mexico City. (B, D)
Today, we check-out and drive to the airport for your flight home. We hope you take back happy memories of your Tour. We would like you to spare a few minutes of your time to write and tell us how you enjoyed your tour and any suggestions you may have for the future. (B)
- Cost of your round trip economy class airfare valid for the duration of the tour.
- Airport taxes as per the routing of the tour.
- Cost of the Visas needed to participate in the tour.
- Porterage of 1 bag per person at all the hotel for Premium tours only.
- Accommodation at the hotels mentioned or similar.
- Meals, coach tours, transfers, entrance fees, sightseeing and surface transportation as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of our Tour Manager or Local Representatives. (Subject to minimum 20 full-paying passengers travelling together).
- Handling fees charged by the airlines for travel within USA and Canada - 1 check in baggage per person.
- Cost of Overseas Travel Insurance policy valid for the tour. (Passengers above 60 years of age will have to pay the actual difference of the insurance premium)
- Any increase in the air fare, fuel surcharge and taxes charged by the airlines on your air ticket (calculated at 3rd October, 2018 rates).
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangement which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from route of your air ticket.
- Cost of the Suggested Excursions.
- Laundry, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- Porterage of 1 bag per person at all the hotel for Value & Cost Saver tours only.
- Mandatory tips of USD 3 per person per day for Coach drivers, Guides etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘What your Tour Price includes’ box.
- Taxes as applicable to be paid extra on the total tour price.