New York City comprises 5 boroughs sitting where the Hudson River meets the Atlantic Ocean. At its core is Manhattan, a densely populated borough that’s among the world’s major commercial, financial and cultural centers. Its iconic sites include skyscrapers such as the Empire State Building and sprawling Central Park. Broadway theater is staged in neon-lit Times Square.
New Jersey - Courtyard by Marriott / Similar
Welcome to New York. On arrival transfer from airport to the hotel on your own & Check - in. (Check-in time is after 3.00pm). Overnight in New Jersey. (D)
Today, we drive to Battery Park and take a ferry to Liberty Island to see the famous icon of American freedom - The Statue of Liberty. We then proceed on a guided tour of New York City - viewing famous sights, such as 5th Avenue, Rockefeller Center, the United Nations Building, Central Park and much more. Enroute, at the 9/11 Memorial Museum, earlier the World Trade Centre, we pay homage to the hundreds of innocent lives lost in the September 11, 2001 attacks and the World Trade Center bombing of 1993. we visit ‘One World Observatory’, on levels 100, 101 and 102 of the main building of the rebuilt World Trade Center Complex in Lower Manhattan - the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere, from where we get panoramic views of New York city. Overnight in New Jersey. (B, D)
Today, we drive to Washington DC, Capital of United States for a guided tour of the city. We visit the National Air and Space Museum and view aircraft models and displays, such as the Wright Brothers’ first aircraft and Lindberg’s ‘Spirit of St Louis’. Later, we see the Lincoln Memorial, the Korean Memorial and Capitol Hill. We also view the White House, home of the US President. (Due to security reasons permission to enter or go near the White House is not given). Overnight in Washington DC. (B, D)
Today, our first stop is at Hershey’s Chocolate World, in Hershey, where we watch in fascination as cocoa beans are turned into delicious chocolate and we see Hershey’s product characters come to life in a 3D animated musical adventure titled ‘Hershey’s Chocolate Tour’, which includes a free sample of Hershey’s chocolate. Later, we drive to Buffalo for Niagara Falls to get a view of the splendorous, Niagara Falls - transformed into an incredible, water and light masterpiece as they are lit up in a rainbow of coloured lights - a fascinating sight indeed! Overnight in Buffalo / Niagara. (B, D)
Today, we check-out and drive to Niagara Falls and get the experience of the exhilarating force of these mighty Falls. We take the ‘Maid of the Mist’ boat ride into the heart of the mighty Horseshoe Falls. This is truly a fantastic journey through crashing waters, surrounded by massive rock formations. Later transfer to the airport on own for your flight home. It’s time to say goodbye to all the new friends you have made. We hope you take back many wonderful memories of your holiday. Do write and tell us how you enjoyed your tour and give us your suggestions. (B)
- Cost of the Visas needed to participate in the tour.
- Accommodation at the hotels mentioned or similar.
- Meals, coach tours, transfers, entrance fees, sightseeing and surface transportation as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of our Tour Manager or Local Representatives. (Subject to minimum 20 full-paying passengers travelling together).
- Handling fees charged by the airlines for travel within USA and Canada - 1 check in baggage per person.
- Cost of Overseas Travel Insurance policy valid for the tour. (Passengers above 60 years of age will have to pay the actual difference of the insurance premium)
- Cost of your round trip economy class airfare valid for the duration of the tour.
- Any increase in the air fare, fuel surcharge and taxes charged by the airlines on your air ticket (calculated at 3rd October, 2017 rates).
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangement which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from route of your air ticket.
- Cost of the Suggested Excursions.
- Laundry, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- Porterage Service at all the hotels.
- Mandatory tips of USD 3 per person per day for Coach drivers, Guides etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘What your Tour Price includes’ box.
- Taxes as applicable to be paid extra on the total tour price.
Rate are valid till 15th Sep, 2019.
Seasonal Surcharge or Supplement such as Diwali, New year, festival and long weekend or any other event surcharges are not included, will be charged extra.