USA Network is an American basic cable and satellite television channel that is owned by the NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment Group division of NBCUniversal, itself a subsidiary of Comcast.
Las Vegas - Circus Circus Hotel / Similar
Welcome to Las Vegas. On arrival transfer from airport to the hotel on your own & Check - in. (Check-in time is after 3.00pm). The evening is free to enjoy Las Vegas on your own.
Overnight in Las Vegas. (D)
Today, you can enjoy exploring Las Vegas on your own OR we suggest that you take a trip to see the Grand Canyon - a once in a lifetime experience! You can choose to take the Coach Tour, the Highlights Air Tour, the Air and Ground Tour and the Air and Ground tour with Helicopter-cum-Boat tour, with an add-on Skywalk option. Experience the beauty, colour and majesty of the ravines and cliffs as you fly over the Grand Canyon on the Air and Ground Tour aboard a helicopter and then descend to the bottom of the Canyon and board a pontoon boat for a ride on
the Colorado River. If you opt for the Air and Ground Helicoptercum- Boat tour, you will return to the top of the Canyon rim via helicopter to take the ‘Grand Canyon Skywalk’ - The ‘’U’’ Platform made of glass which gives you the exhilarating experience of standing in the middle of Grand Canyon, with the canyon floor 2,000 feet below you and the other side of the canyon 3 miles in front of you!
Later, an Illumination Tour of ‘Las Vegas by Night’ shows us the splendour of this city at night. You will see landmark such as Bellagio Fountains, the Pyramid and others with dazzling facades along with the ‘Las Vegas Strip’ as we make our way to downtown Las Vegas for the Freemont Street Experience. Here you will see a dazzling display on the world’s largest TV screen with over a million light bulbs covering three city blocks!
Overnight in Las Vegas. (B, D)
Today, we drive to Santa Monica - one of the most vibrant and glamorous neighbourhoods in Los Angeles. Here we take a stroll along the renowned Santa Monica Beach and then visit Third Street Promenade, an upscale shopping, dining and entertainment complex in downtown Santa Monica. And proceed for a panoramic orientation tour of the city. Some of the highlights are seeing the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the Dolby Theatre - where the Oscars Awards are presented, the TCL Chinese Theatre (formerly the Manns Chinese Theatre), as well as the handprints and footprints of famous Hollywood Stars. We also drive down the famous Sunset Boulevard and through Beverly Hills.
Overnight in Los Angeles. (B, D)
Today, we go to the famous Universal Studios, a film studio and theme park in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles County, where Hollywood blockbusters are made. You can opt for world’s largest 3-D experience - King Kong 360º - and also experience Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™ and Flight of the Hippogriff™ that transport you into the Hogwarts Castle. We enter the post-apocalyptic world of AMC’s ‘The Walking Dead’ and the deep jungle of ‘Jurassic Park’ and much more! Later we take you on an orientation tour of Los Angeles, to see the Hollywood Boulevard with the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the Dolby Theatre - where the Oscars Awards are presented and the TCL Chinese Theatre (formerly the Manns Chinese Theatre).
Overnight in Los Angeles. (B, D)
Today we drive to San Francisco. It’s known for its year-round fog, iconic Golden Gate Bridge, cable cars and colorful Victorian houses. The Financial District’s Transamerica Pyramid is its most distinctive skyscraper. Overnight in San Francisco. (B, D)
Today, we proceed on a city tour of San Francisco, during which our guide points out well-known landmarks and shares the city’s history. We see the famous Golden Gate Bridge - the world’s longest single span suspension bridge and a symbol of the city. Next, we visit the Twin Peaks, which offer a spectacular view of downtown San Francisco. We also take a closer look at Telegraph Hill, Ghirardelli Square, Coit Tower, Little Italy and Fisherman’s Wharf. In the evening, we take cruise to Sausalito.
Overnight in San Francisco. (B, D)
Today, we check-out and transfer to the airport on own for your flight home. It’s time to say goodbye to all the new friends you have made. We hope you take back many wonderful memories of your holiday. Do write and tell us how you enjoyed your tour and give us your suggestions. (B)
- Cost of the Visas needed to participate in the tour.
- Accommodation at the hotels mentioned or similar.
- Meals, coach tours, transfers, entrance fees, sightseeing and surface transportation as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of our Tour Manager or Local Representatives. (Subject to minimum 20 full-paying passengers travelling together).
- Handling fees charged by the airlines for travel within USA and Canada - 1 check in baggage per person.
- Cost of Overseas Travel Insurance policy valid for the tour. (Passengers above 60 years of age will have to pay the actual difference of the insurance premium).
- What your tour price does not include?
- Cost of your round trip economy class airfare valid for the duration of the tour.
- Any increase in the air fare, fuel surcharge and taxes charged by the airlines on your air ticket (calculated at 3rd October, 2017 rates).
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangement which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from route of your air ticket.
- Cost of the Suggested Excursions.
- Laundry, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- Porterage Service at all the hotels.
- Mandatory tips of USD 3 per person per day for Coach drivers, Guides etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘What your Tour Price includes’ box.
- Taxes as applicable to be paid extra on the total tour price.
Rate are valid till 15th Sep, 2019.
Seasonal Surcharge or Supplement such as Diwali, New year, festival and long weekend or any other event surcharges are not included, will be charged extra.