Kerala, a state on India's tropical Malabar Coast, has nearly 600km of Arabian Sea shoreline. It's known for its palm-lined beaches and backwaters, a network of canals. Inland are the Western Ghats, mountains whose slopes support tea, coffee and spice plantations as well as wildlife. National parks like Eravikulam and Periyar, plus Wayanad and other sanctuaries, are home to elephants, langur monkeys and tigers.
|Cochin||Hotel Sealord / Similar|
|Munnar||Bella Vista Resort / Similar|
|Alleppey||Hotel Arcadia / Similar|
Arrival at COCHIN and transfer to Hotel. Afternoon proceed for sightseeing of COCHIN – visit HILL PALACE MUSEUM, DUTCH PALACE MUSEUM, JEWISH STREET, JEWISH SYNAGOGUE, St. FRANCIS CHURCH and CHINESE FISHING NETS. Overnight stay at hotel/resort in COCHIN.
After breakfast check out from Hotel and drive toMUNNAR, on arrival check into Hotel. Day at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel/resort in MUNNAR.
After breakfast proceed for sightseeing ofMUNNAR – visit MATTUPETTY DAM, KUNDALA LAKE, ECHO POINT, SHOOTING POINT, VIEW POINT, TOP STATION and ERAVIKULAM NATIONAL PARK. Overnight stay at hotel/resort in MUNNAR.
After breakfast check out from Hotel and drive to ALLEPPEY, on arrival check into Resort. Afternoon proceed for sightseeing of ALLEPPEY. Evening enjoy the ALLEPPEY BEACH. Overnight stay at hotel/resort in ALLEPPEY.
After breakfast check out from Resort and drive to COCHIN Airport / Railway Station for onward journey.
- Well appointed rooms on the above mentioned hotels on twinsharing basis.
- Daily breakfast in hotels.
- A/c Indica for all the surface transfers & sightseeing. Drivers allowance, toll & parking. (Pick-up and Drop-in at the Cochin Airport/Railway Station)
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above
- Any Airfare/Trainfare.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to the amusement parks & boating charges.
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels, tips, insurance, beverages, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by the factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, road blocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances, etc….
Rate are valid till 15th Sep, 2019.
Seasonal Surcharge or Supplement such as Diwali, New year, festival and long weekend or any other event surcharges are not included, will be charged extra.