Kerala, a state on India's tropical Malabar Coast, has nearly 600km of Arabian Sea shoreline. It's known for its palm-lined beaches and backwaters, a network of canals. Inland are the Western Ghats, mountains whose slopes support tea, coffee and spice plantations as well as wildlife. National parks like Eravikulam and Periyar, plus Wayanad and other sanctuaries, are home to elephants, langur monkeys and tigers.
|Cochin||01||Hotel Sealord / Similar|
|Munnar||02||Bella Vista Resort / Similar|
|Kumarakom||01||Lakshmi Resort / Similar|
|Alleppey||01||A/C Deluxe Houseboat|
Warm welcome to the “Gods Own Country”. On arrival our representative will greet from the COCHIN Airport/Railway Station. Directly transfer to the hotel. Relax for a while and proceed for the half day COCHIN city sight seeing which includes FORT KOCHI Chinese Fishing Nets, St. FRANCIS Church, SANTA CRUZ Basilica,JEWISH Synagogue and the MATTANCHERY Dutch Palace. Overnight stay at hotel/resort in COCHIN.
After breakfast check-out from the hotel and transfer to MUNNAR, the gateway of hills in South India. Enroute visits the CHEEYAPPARA Waterfalls and can watch the beautiful and colorful flowers in BLOSSOM Garden. Check-in to the hotel on arrival. Relax for a while and rest of the day you can explore the beauty of the nature. Overnight stay at hotel/resort in MUNNAR.
After breakfast proceed for a morning sight seeing trip of MUNNAR which includes, ERAVIKULAM National Park, MATTUPETTY Dam, KUNDALA Dam,ECHO Point, VIEW Point and the TEA Gardens. Overnight stay at hotel/resort in MUNNAR.
After breakfast check-out from the hotel and proceed to KUMARAKOM. Reach and check-in to the hotel on arrival. Then proceed for the KUMARAKOM sight seeing which includes VEMBANAD Lake and BIRD Sanctuary. Overnight stay at houseboat in ALLEPPEY.
After breakfast check-out from the hotel and proceed to the ALLEPPEY boat jetty and check-in to the HOUSEBOAT. The rest of the day is in the Houseboat. Overnight stay at Houseboat in ALLEPPEY.
After the breakfast, pack your baggage with a promise of come back again to the Gods Own Country. Proceed to COCHIN Airport/Railway station on time to board your flight/train with a lot of sweet memories of your holidays….
- Well appointed rooms on the above mentioned hotels and houseboat on twin sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast in hotels and Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner in houseboats.
- A/c Indica for all the surface transfers & sightseeing. Drivers allowance, toll & parking. (Pick-up and Drop-in at the Cochin Airport/Railway Station)
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above
- Any Airfare/Train fare.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to the amusement parks & boating charges.
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels, tips, insurance, beverages, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by the factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, road blocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances, etc…
Rate are valid till 15th Sep, 2019.
Seasonal Surcharge or Supplement such as Diwali, New year, festival and long weekend or any other event surcharges are not included, will be charged extra.