Kerala, a state on India's tropical Malabar Coast, has nearly 600km of Arabian Sea shoreline. It's known for its palm-lined beaches and backwaters, a network of canals. Inland are the Western Ghats, mountains whose slopes support tea, coffee and spice plantations as well as wildlife. National parks like Eravikulam and Periyar, plus Wayanad and other sanctuaries, are home to elephants, langur monkeys and tigers.
|Kanyakumari||01||Hotel Sunworld / Similar|
|Kovalam||02||Ocean park Resort / Similar|
|Kumarakom||01||Lakshmi Resort / Similar|
|Alleppey||01||A/C Standard Houseboat|
|Cochin||01||Hotel Grand Seasons / Similar|
Your Kerala Holiday Tour Package will start when you arrive at Trivandrum Airport/Railway station. Our representative will meet you and directly transfer to the important pilgrim centre of India, the Kanyakumari. Check-in to Kanyakumari Hotel/Resort on arrival. Relax for a while and proceed for the sight seeing. The Vivekananda Rock, Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Resembling Centre and the Thiruvalluvar Statue are the major attractions of Kanyakumari. In the evening you can watch the beautiful sunset of the Kanyakumari. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort in Kanyakumari.
Today after breakfast check-out from Kanyakumari Hotel/Resort and proceed to the “Paradise of the South” the Kovalam. Reach and check-in to the hotel on arrival. The day is free for you to enjoy in the Kovalam beach. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort in Kovalam.
Today after the breakfast proceeds the tour to Trivandrum. The Sri Padmanabha Swamy Temple, Kuthiramalika Palace Museum, Veli Tourist Village, Trivandrum Zoo and the Shangumugham Beach are the major attractions of Trivandrum. Later proceed back to Kovalam. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort in Kovalam.
Today after breakfast check-out from Kovalam Hotel/Resort and proceed to Kumarakom. Reach and check-in to Kumarakom Hotel/Resort on arrival. Vembanad Lake and Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary are the major attractions in Kumarakom. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort in Kumarakom.
Today after breakfast check-out from the Kumarakom Hotel/Resort and proceed to the Alleppey boat jetty and check-in to the Houseboat. The rest of the day is in the Houseboat. Overnight stay at the Houseboat in Alleppey.
Today after breakfast check-out from Alleppey Houseboat and transfer to Cochin. Check-in to Cochin Hotel/Resort on arrival. Hill Palace Museum, Dutch Palace Museum, Jewish Street, Jewish Synagogue, St. Francis Church and Chinese Fishing Nets are the major attractions in Cochin. Overnight stay at Hotel/Resort in Cochin.
Today after breakfast, check-out from Cochin Hotel/Resort. Your this sweet and memorable Kerala Holiday Tour Package is ending when our representative drop you in Cochin Airport/Railway Station.
- Well appointed rooms for accommodation in the above mentioned Hotels and Houseboat.
- Daily breakfast in Hotels and Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner in Houseboat.
- A/c Indica for all the surface transfers & sightseeing. Drivers allowance, toll & parking. (Pick-up from Trivandrum Airport/Railway Station and Drop-in at Cochin Airport/Railway Station)
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to the amusement parks & boating charges.
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels, tips, insurance, beverages, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by the factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, road blocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances, etc…
Rate are valid till 15th Sep, 2019.
Seasonal Surcharge or Supplement such as Diwali, New year, festival and long weekend or any other event surcharges are not included, will be charged extra.